Main menu

Pages

Chicken Fajita Quesadillas

Lately I have been craving for some Tex-Mex flavours and in particular for something with plenty of ooey gooey melted cheese! Quesadillas fit the bill and I was thinking about chicken fajita style quesadillas filled with grilled chicken along with sauteed onions and peppers. These quesadillas would be a great way to use up some leftover chicken fajitasbut it is definitely worth it to whip up a batch just to make them! This recipe takes a bit of time if you are making the chicken fajitas from scratch but it is pretty straight forward and easy. When I make quesadillas I like to go with either 2 medium sized tortillas placed on top of each other or one larger tortilla that gets folded over and this time I went with the larger tortillas. I often serve my quesadillas along with a salsa or sauce for dipping but you cannot go wrong with adding a bit of it right inside the quesadilla to hit it up with even more flavour.

Read the recipe »
reactions

Comments