Main menu

Pages

50 Late Summer Recipes

Summer may almost be over but there is still plenty of great late summer produce around including some of my favourites like tomatoes, eggplant, red peppers, corn, cauliflower, broccoli and green beans. In addition to all of the summer produce we already have some fall items showing up including apples, pears and winter squash so we are quite literally spoiled for choice these days! It was really difficult trimming a roundup of recipes down to a manageable amount so I ended up going with a 'mega' roundup containing a whopping 50 amazing recipes using late summer produce! When I head down to the market at this time of year it is always challenging to not pick up some of everything that's available but no matter what I end up bringing home I have plenty of tasty recipes to make!

Read the recipe »
reactions

Comments