Main menu

Pages

Spinach and Artichoke Dip Tortellini Soup

Spinach and Artichoke Dip Tortellini Soup
I am a huge fan of spinach and artichoke dip! I mean what's not to love? Hot melted cheese, spinach and artichokes! So when I came across the idea of an artichoke dip soup on Oh Sweet Basil I knew that I would have to try making a spinach and artichoke dip soup! I started the soup off with the basics from the spinach and artichoke dip including chopped artichokes, spinach, cream cheese and parmesan (I omitted the mayo) and then I turned it into a soup by adding broth and milk (or cream). At this point I knew that the soup would taste great but I wanted something a little heartier; at first I was going to add chicken and/or white beans like I did in the jalapeno popper soup but then I thought that cheese tortellini would be a great idea. I have to say that this spinach and artichoke dip tortellini soup turned out even better than I imagined! If you are a fan of spinach and artichoke dip you simply must try this soup!

Read the recipe »
reactions

Comments