Main menu

Pages

Cheesecake Factory Avocado Egg Rolls

Cheesecake Factory Avocado Egg Rolls
I have never actually had these avocado egg rolls at the Cheesecake Factory but as soon as I came across them on pinterest via Lil'Luna I knew that I would have to try making them. I mean you really can't go wrong taking creamy avocado, wrapping it up in crispy egg rolls and serving them with a tasty tamarind and cashew dipping sauce. This copycat recipe is essentially a simple avocado 'guacamole' with sundried tomatoes that is wrapped up in egg rolls and fried until crispy. I would wolf down a plate of the avocado egg rolls just by themselves but they also come with a tasty sweet and tart cashew sauce for dipping that is fabulous in it's own right! I can't wait to make these avocado eggs rolls again!

Read the recipe »
reactions

Comments