Main menu

Pages

Honey Dijon Pretzel Chicken
When the days are busy it's always nice to have some quick, easy and tasty recipes in your box and this honey dijon pretzel chicken is one such recipe! This recipe comes together in under 30 minutes and it's hard to beat sweet and tangy honey dijon coated chicken with a crispy and salty pretzel crust! I have been wanting to try this honey dijon pretzel chicken ever since I came across it on pinterest, via cinnamon, spice and everything nice, and I only made a few tweaks to the honey dijon sauce to make it more to my tastes. I added some grainy mustard for the texture and visual affect, cut back on the oil, replaced the vinegar with fresh lemon juice, added garlic and some miso which goes fabulously well with the honey dijon flavour combo. I have to say that this is some tasty chicken and I know that I will be making it again and again, along with the tasty honey dijon sauce! Yum!

Read the recipe »
reactions

Comments