Main menu

Pages

Chipotle Roasted Pumpkin, Mushroom and Kale Quesadillas with Chipotle Pumpkin Crema and Kale Salsa

Chipotle Roasted Pumpkin, Mushroom and Kale Quesadillas with Chipotle Pumpkin Crema and Kale Salsa
It's time for another pumpkin recipe and this time I have some smoky chipotle roasted pumpkin quesadillas for you! Lately I have been enjoying the pumpkin and kale combo and I figured that you could not go wrong throwing them together into some quesadillas along with plenty of ooey gooey melted cheese! Mushrooms also go well with both pumpkin and kale so I roasted some up along side the pumpkin with a dusting of smoky chipotle chili powder. Although these quesadillas would be perfectly tasty just like that I could not resist making another batch of the kale and pepita salsa to got with them and since I was roasting pumpkin anyways, I roasted some extra to make a chipotle pumpkin crema. I have to say that these chipotle roasted pumpkin, mushroom and kale quesadillas are some of the tastiest quesadillas that I have had in a while and the kale and pepita salsa and chipotle pumpkin crema take the to whole new levels of amazingness!

Read the recipe »
reactions

Comments