Main menu

Pages

Parmesan Crusted Pesto Tilapia Bruschetta

Parmesan Crusted Pesto Tilapia Bruschetta
During the summer I often enjoy nice simple meals that focus on some of the amazing fresh ingredients that are available. These recipes may not be complex or glamorous but the perfectly ripe fresh ingredients make these meals magical none the less. Some of my favourite ingredients include field ripened tomatoes and basil and I never tire of using them together in tasty new dishes. A while ago I shared a version of this recipe for pesto tilapia with roasted tomatoes which I enjoy when good tomatoes are not available but by far my favourite version is this one using summer ripped tomatoes! The recipe is super quick and easy where you simply sprinkle some parmesan onto the tilapia, broil, then top with basil pesto and diced tomatoes and enjoy! This is one truly amazing way to enjoy some of summers finest!
Read the recipe »
reactions

Comments