Main menu

Pages

Jalapeno Popper Corn Fritters

I have been dreaming of making these jalapeno popper inspired corn fritters for a while now and with the fresh local corn finally here it was time to make them! The basic idea is to take a corn fritter and add all of the flavours of jalapeno poppers including plenty of jalapenos, cream cheese, cheddar cheese and bacon. The recipe for these corn fritters could not be easier, you simply mix everything, form patties and fry in oil until golden brown and crispy. Even though these fritters are tasty enough to eat inhale all by themselves I wanted to serve them with a sauce for pouring over them or for dipping them into. For a long time I was not sure exactly what kind of sauce I wanted but when I had the idea for the jalapeno popper dressing I knew that it would be perfect! Two times the jalapeno popper goodness in one meal!

Read the recipe »
reactions

Comments