Main menu

Pages

Loaded Baked Potato Dip
With the big game coming, I have been testing out some new recipes for the party and not surprisingly one of the first on my list is a cheese dip! I came across the recipe for this loaded baked potato dip on Brown Eyed Baker a while ago and I have been wanting to make it ever since! I mead what is not to like? This dip has all of the ingredients of a loaded baked potato including sour cream, cheese, bacon and green onions and I certainly could not pass up on a loaded baked potato! Of course the one thing that this dip is missing is the potato which is provided in the form of crispy chips for dipping and the combination of the dip and the potato chips is quite amazing! This dip is sure to be a star at my game day party!

Read the recipe »
reactions

Comments