Main menu

Pages

Prosciutto Wrapped Gorgonzola Stuffed Figs

Prosciutto Wrapped Gorgonzola Stuffed Figs
The other day I came across some nice looking figs at the market and they immediately reminded me of a pin that I had recently made on pinterest for figs with gorgonzola and speck and I could not resist picking some up so that I could try the recipe! Sweet figs and tangy gorgonzola are a fabulous flavour combination that I have used many times and I was immediately taken with the idea of wrapping them in a salty cured ham! Not only do we have the fig, gorgonzola, and prosciutto flavour combination going but they are baked until the cheese starts to melt and the prosciutto gets nice and crispy on the edges making it even better! What an perfect appetizer for any occasion!

Read the recipe »
reactions

Comments