Main menu

Pages

Corn and Black Bean Huevos Rancheros with Roast Zucchini Salsa

Caramelized Corn and Black Bean Huevos Rancheros with Roast Zucchini Salsa

When I made the corn and black bean tacos with roast zucchini salsaa while ago I made sure to make enough that there would be leftovers because I always like using leftovers to make other dishes. One thing that I had on my mind when I made the tacos was to use some of the leftovers to make a breakfast version inspired by the idea of huevos rancheros. These huevos rancheros are pretty similar to the original tacos with lightly the corn and black beans being served on some lightly toasted tortillas topped with a fried egg, the ever so tasty roasted zucchini salsaand some crumbled queso fresco. Add some sliced avocado and you have a hearty, tasty and pretty healthy breakfast that will not fail to impress!

Read the recipe »
reactions

Comments