Main menu

Pages

Peach Amaretti Crumble

The farmers market has been flooded with fresh locally grown peaches these last few weeks and I certainly have been enjoying them. This weekend I got a few too many of them to finish in the week simply by snacking on them and it was about time that I got down to making something with them. Crisps, crumbles and cobblers are by far one of the easiest ways too use a lot of fruit and this crumble has been on my mind for a while. The main idea of this crumble was to use amaretti cookie crumbs to make the topping and to hit the peach filling with a splash of amaretto. To continue building on the almond flavours I added some slivered almonds to the topping as well. This crumble was as easy as cutting up some peaches, mixing the topping and baking it and the rewards of so little effort are amazing! The amaretti crumble topping was phenomenal and it went really well with the peaches. Of course, I absolutely had to serve the peach crumble with a scoop of melting vanilla ice cream.

Read the recipe »
reactions

Comments