Main menu

Pages

Crispy Parmesan Cauliflower Bites

Parmesan Cauliflower Bites
First up for my new snacking recipes for the Big Game (the NFL football playoffs) are these tasty little crispy parmesan cauliflower bites; aka crispy cauliflower popcorn! I had been seeing this recipe all over pinterest for a long time with the source being Damn Delicious and I had just been itching to try it. The recipe is super simple, you just cut the cauliflower into florets, dip them in egg followed by a mixture of panko breadcrumbs, parmesan and creole seasoning before frying them until golden brown and crispy. Normally I do not do a lot of deep frying but since I was frying a healthy vegetable I figured it would even out, though I am sure that you could also bake them if you wanted to. I have to say that these crispy parmesan cauliflower bites are amazingly good, super addictive, my new favourite snack and perfect for the Big Game!
Read the recipe »
reactions

Comments