Main menu

Pages

Pecan Pie Cookies
A nice slice of pecan pie is always a welcome treat so when I came across the idea for these pecan pie cookies I knew that I had found one of the cookies for my holiday cookie platter this year! These pecan pie cookies are really just little pecan pies that actually use a pie crust for the cookie base and they are filled with a pecan pie filling. Having said that, they are actually really easy to make, you simply roll out the pie crust, cut some circles out, fold up the edges, fill them and bake them until they are lightly golden brown and crispy! I have to say that these pecan pie cookies are just like little pecan pies that you can eat with your hands! I am going to be making a lot of them for this years cookie platter because they will disappear quickly!

Read the recipe »
reactions

Comments