Main menu

Pages

Parmesan Hasselback Sweet Potatoes with Balsamic Glaze

Parmesan Hasselback Sweet Potatoes with Balsamic Glaze

These sweet potatoes are sliced and roasted in the oven, then drizzled with balsamic and topped with parmesan and fresh herbs. They can be enjoyed as a side dish for eight, or as a meatless main for four people.

My husband loves sweet potatoes (loaded with butter) but I prefer mine more on the savory side, such as this. I had this for lunch over some baby greens and felts satisfied, but this would be beautiful on your Thanksgiving table if you would like to serve this as a side.

Parmesan Hasselback Sweet Potatoes with Balsamic Glaze

And speaking of Thanksgiving, I know the holidays can be a stressful time. Between traveling, extra calories being consumed and stress of having to take care of so many people, it's easy to feel overwhelmed.

That's why I find it's so important to take care of myself during this time of year. In addition to making healthy and delicious food, I started tracking my points on Weight Watchers again and I hit the gym to work out any stress. It's a guaranteed way to feel great, quickly.

And when I can't make it to the gym, I love to do my friend Erin's at home Shrink Session program. Erin believes that movement in your body creates movement in your life and her workouts are SO MUCH FUN! (Not to mention powerful!)

She is doing a free week-long Challenge that I do every year and love! She will be giving you short, fun workouts that are designed to lift you up, mind, body and spirit. I can't recommend it enough. You can sign up here!

Click Here To See The Full Recipe...
reactions

Comments