Main menu

Pages

Roasted Seasoned Winter Squash Medley

Roasted Seasoned Winter Squash Medley – a wonderful combination of sweet, spicy, smoky and savory flavors.

A winter squash medley roasted with a savory, sweet, spicy and smokey seasoning – SO good and a huge hit with my husband!

My plan last night was to make pumpkin soup for dinner, but I wanted to test out this recipe, so instead I made a roasted chicken and served this as a side – Tommy did not stop raving. He's a huge fan of sweet winter squashes, but since I tend to like more savory foods this was the perfect balance.

Roasted Seasoned Winter Squash Medley – a wonderful combination of sweet, spicy, smoky and savory flavors.

You can use any winter squash, I used half of a small butternut, buttercup and delicata squash. If I used the whole thing I would have used two pans, but I plan on using the rest in another recipe.


To peel and cut the squash, check out this EASY tip!

This makes enough spice mix for a few recipes, you can store the rest in a ziplock bag to make roasted veggies or baked fries.


Click Here To See The Full Recipe...
reactions

Comments