Main menu

Pages

Pumpkin Banana Pecan Bread

Pumpkin Banana Pecan Bread – made light by swapping most of the butter for pumpkin puree, bananas and apple sauce!


So moist and flavorful, made light by replacing butter with lots of bananas, pumpkin and apple sauce.

Madison, my youngest daughter LOVES banana bread, so I bake it quite often just for her. I was curious how she would feel if I added pumpkin and pumpkin spice to her favorite banana bread – well she loved it!! I used gluten-free flour as a test because I already know all-purpose and white whole wheat flours work and the results were great (she had not idea).

This recipe makes two loaves, you can halve the recipe if you wish or even make them as muffins by reducing the bake time.

Pumpkin Banana Pecan Bread – made light by swapping most of the butter for pumpkin puree, bananas and apple sauce!

Click Here To See The Full Recipe...
reactions

Comments