Main menu

Pages

Zucchini "Meatballs" – delicious meatless zucchini meatballs baked and simmered in Pomodoro Sauce.

These meatless meatballs were a HUGE hit in my house, I even let my neighbors and friends try and everyone loved them! Made with grated zucchini, garlic, Pecorino Romano, basil, bread crumbs and egg, then baked in the oven and finished in a pomodoro sauce. Serve them as an appetizer, over zoodles, whole wheat pasta or with a crusty piece of bread on the side.


A few weeks ago I made these awesome eggplant "meatballs" and the most asked question I got in the comments and on Facebook was can you make them with zucchini? Loving the idea, especially since I have a few giant zucchinis on my counter I put this to the test and they turned out awesome! I had to change the recipe a bit from the eggplant one since zucchini is very watery, and they turned out great, even better than the eggplant in my opinion and everyone who tried them, loved them!



Click Here To See The Full Recipe...
reactions

Comments