Main menu

Pages

Broccoli Cheese and Potato Soup – thick and hearty, a one-pot meal ready in under 30 minutes!

Thick and creamy, lick-the-bowl good! This soup is loaded with broccoli, potatoes and cheese – pure comfort in a bowl. A one-pot meal your whole family will love and ready in under 30 minutes.

I just returned from Charleston and was craving home cooked soup for lunch. I haven't made this in a while, but it's exactly what I was in the mood for. I'm reviving from the archives now that the weather is getting cooler, it's the perfect soup to warm up and leftovers are great to pack for lunch.

Broccoli Cheese and Potato Soup – thick and hearty, a one-pot meal ready in under 30 minutes!

When I was a kid, broccoli and cheese was my favorite thing to eat. Anytime we had leftover broccoli I would always heat it up the next day with melted cheese. This soup reminds me of those snacks, and it's the ultimate comfort food in a bowl.

Click Here To See The Full Recipe...
reactions

Comments