Main menu

Pages

Naked Greek Feta-Zucchini Turkey Burgers

Naked Greek Feta-Zucchini Turkey Burgers – juicy turkey burgers topped with Greek Salad for the win!

If you've been following me for a while, you probably already know my secret to juicy, delicious, turkey burgers is adding grated zucchini to them! You also may know that I am a huge fan of DeLallo's Salad Savors which lets you create a crazy-good salad in minutes with top quality ingredients and no fuss! This burger was inspired by the Zesty Feta Salad Savors I had in my fridge.


I adapted my original turkey burger recipe and added fresh oregano and Feta cheese to the burgers. Then I made a simple Greek salad with cucumbers, tomatoes, red onion and a package of Salad Savors and the results were outstanding! I'll be making these all summer.

Salad Savors are currently available at Giant Eagle, Kings, FoodCity, Piggly Wiggly, Redner’s, Ingles, McCaffrey’s, Festival Foods, Winn Dixie, BiLo, Meijer, Tops, Acme, The Fresh Market, Boyers, Caputo’s, Safeway, Marsh & ShopRite.


If you can't get Salad Savors near you, I've listed the measurements separate for the cheese, roasted peppers and olives for your convenience, but this was all basically taken from one box. A tip if you want to make these outside on the grill, make the patties ahead and keep them well chilled in the refrigerator (or put them in the freezer for 15 minutes) so they stay firm.

Naked Greek Feta-Zucchini Turkey Burgers – juicy turkey burgers topped with Greek Salad for the win!

Click Here To See The Full Recipe...
reactions

Comments