Main menu

Pages

Thai Green Curry Turkey and Zucchini Meatloaf in a Coconut Milk Green Curry Sauce

Thai Green Curry Turkey and Zucchini Meatloaf in a Coconut Milk Green Curry Sauce
I am a big fan of Thai curries and during the summer I cannot help but think of green curries filled with all of the amazing vegetables around and of course plenty of fresh herbs. I have been wanting to try making a Thai curry inspired meatloaf for a while now and with all of the zucchini around a green curried meatloaf filled with zucchini sounded like a great idea! I decided to go with turkey to keep the meatloaf lean and healthy and I knew that the zucchini would help keep it moist and a homemade Thai green curry paste would ensure that it was nice and tasty! I filled the meatloaf out with some of the usual culprits including an egg and breadcrumbs and further seasoned it with fish sauce, garlic, green onions and cilantro.
Read the recipe »
reactions

Comments