Main menu

Pages

Thanksgiving Side Dish Recipes

Thanksgiving Side Dish Recipes

Although the turkey is the star of the Thanksgiving meal, I find that I spend more time planning the side dishes. There is only so much that you can do with the turkey so I spend a lot of my creativity coming up with exciting and tasty side dishes. I do try to restrain myself a bit though as the Thanksgiving dinner is already really big and it requires a lot of time and effort to make. As a general rule of thumb, I try to go with one green vegetable and one potato or squash side dish and then maybe one or two others and the sky is the limit for the extras! Sometimes it is nice to go with old favourites or maybe a new take on a classic and I like to try at least a few completely new dishes every year.

Read the recipe »
reactions

Comments