Main menu

Pages

Slow Cooker Chipotle Chicken Zucchini "Fideo" Soup

Slow Cooker Chipotle Chicken Zucchini "Fideo" Soup – made low carb using spiralized zucchini noodles!

Tender-crisp veggie noodles make a wonderful low-carb pasta replacement in this delicious, Latin inspired "fideo" soup combined with bright fresh cilantro, creamy avocado and some crumbled queso fresco on top. The best part, it's easy to make, all made in the slow cooker which is also gluten-free and paleo if you leave out the cheese.


Most of you know how much I love my Paderno Spiral Vegetable Slicer, well my friend Ali of Inspiralized created her own spiralizer called the Inspiralizer which I tested out just for this soup. A few things that I love about the Inspiralizer are the blades are built in, so there's only 2 parts and the suction on the bottom is really great. She has 4 blades that cut perfect vegetable noodles.


Click Here To See The Full Recipe...
reactions

Comments