Main menu

Pages

Honey Balsamic Grilled Chicken and Vegetables

Honey Balsamic Grilled Chicken and Vegetables – Grilled chicken breast, zucchini, red peppers and asparagus topped with a honey balsamic dressing

Grilled chicken breast, zucchini, red peppers and asparagus topped with a honey balsamic dressing – this is SO good, I know you'll be making this all summer and nothing beats an easy summer dish made entirely on the grill so you don't have to heat up your kitchen!


I love cooking my vegetables on the grill in the summer. It doesn't take very long and the vegetables taste incredible when edges get all charred. The best way to do this is to purchase a grill pan (or two) or vegetable basket so the vegetables don't fall through the grates and just spritz the vegetables with a little olive oil and season with salt and pepper. They also sell disposable ones in the supermarket which also work fine.

I do most of the grilling myself when I'm home alone on my gas grill. It's really simple to do, so don't be intimated. Get to know your grill, mine cooks hotter towards the back so I keep that in mind when I'm grilling and move things around accordingly.

Click Here To See The Full Recipe...
reactions

Comments