Main menu

Pages

Crispy Prosciutto Wrapped Asparagus Fries

Crispy Prosciutto Wrapped Asparagus Fries
One of my absolute favourite things to do with asparagus is to make crispy baked asparagus fries, where the asparagus spears are coated in breadcrumbs and baked until crispy, but this year I though that I could do even better by using prosciutto as the crispy coating for the asparagus fries! I mean everything tastes better with bacon and in my mind prosciutto is very similar to bacon in many ways but I figured that prosciutto would get crispy faster so the asparagus would not get over cooked. The recipe for these asparagus fries could not be simpler: 1. wrap asparagus in prosciutto, 2. bake, grill or pan fry until prosciutto is crispy, 3. enjoy! I have to say that these new crispy prosciutto wrapped asparagus fries are even better than the panko crusted asparagus fries and they are even easier to make! I will definitely be making a lot more of these while the asparagus is in season!
Read the recipe »
reactions

Comments