Main menu

Pages

Chorizo and jalapeño breakfast pizza

breakfast pizza chorizo jalapeño

“You need to start blogging again,” said my grandma.

“Yes,” I replied. “I know.”

If you look at the last post I published, it was back in late February. But that wasn’t even a recipe or a story; it was simply a round-up for Texas Independence Day. The last recipe I shared with you was way back in January. And while it was a fine dish, it certainly wasn’t hearty enough to keep you satisfied for this long.

This year has been a whirlwind for me, and it wasn’t until I spoke with my grandma that I realized so much time had passed. It’s always good to try new things but after a few months of being away, I realized that my favorite place to be is in my kitchen at home.

During that same conversation with my grandma, she talked about a pizza that Uncle Austin had made her recently at the farm. “I loved it,” she said. As she described the pizza, she mentioned that it had been topped with sausage. She paused for a minute and then said, “I love sausage on pizza. And you know what would also be great? A breakfast pizza also with sausage on it. There could be eggs, too,” she added.

breakfast pizza chorizo jalapeño

Read more »
reactions

Comments