Main menu

Pages

I know not everyone bakes, and I get it. There's such a science to it and everything needs to be so exact. For me baking is a stress reliever, but for some people baking is what causes them stress. And I don't blame you. It's tough! But with all the holiday parties coming up, this fudge will make anyone believe you spent hours in the kitchen baking up a storm. When all you really need is 5 minutes and a microwave.
As soon as Chris showed me a video he found for the "easiest homemade fudge ever," I was in the kitchen. It really did only take me 5 minutes to prepare. The hardest part was waiting for the chocolate to set in the refrigerator. Just make sure it has time to sit at room temperature a little before serving...otherwise it might be a little gummy. But this was some of the creamiest fudge I have ever had. No one will believe this was "baked" in a microwave. Be the star of your holiday parties and make this fudge. I promise everyone will devour it! Enjoy!

Printable Recipe

Ingredients
  • 3 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips
  • 1 (14 oz.) can sweetened condensed milk
  • 4 tbsp. butter
  • 1 tsp. vanilla
  • 1/4 tsp. salt
Line an 8x8" pan (for thicker fudge) or a 9x9" pan (for thinner fudge) with aluminum foil. Spray with non-stick cooking spray and set aside.

In a large glass microwave safe bowl, add chocolate, sweetened condensed milk and butter. Microwave for 1 minute. Remove from microwave and stir until everything is melted and combined. 

Add vanilla and salt to the chocolate mixture and stir to combine. 

Pour chocolate mixture into prepared pan. Refrigerate until set, at least 2 hours.

Use aluminum foil to pick up fudge from pan. Flip over onto a plate or cutting board. Peel aluminum foil off of fudge and discard. Cut fudge into small pieces and keep refrigerated until ready to serve. Store in an airtight container and use wax paper to separate layers.

Source: My husband
reactions

Comments