Main menu

Pages

Chorizo Scrambled Eggs Breakfast Tacos

Chorizo Scrambled Eggs Breakfast Tacos

Often times weekday breakfasts are rushed and thus pretty simple so on the weekend I like to do something a little more. As many of my long time readers know, I have a thing for tacos and I was thinking that a scrambled egg taco would be a great way to do something a little special for breakfast this weekend. I formed the base of the breakfast tacos with Mexican chorizo , a fresh pork sausage seasoned with plenty of chilies, which I fried and then added eggs and cooked them scrambled style. The chorizo scrambled eggs (chorizo con huevos) along with the tortillas form the base of the tacos and from there you can add your favourite tacos fillings and this time I went with refried beans , pico de gallo , cheddar cheese, sour cream, cilantro and lime. These chorizo scrambled egg tacos are really easy to prepare and they make for a fun and tasty breakfast for the entire family!

Read the recipe »
reactions

Comments