Main menu

Pages

Fried Green Tomato BLT with Remoulade

Fried Green Tomato BLT with Remoulade

Over the last few weeks I have been enjoying a lot of BLTs and when I made the fried green tomatoes the other day it reminided me of how much I enjoy fried green tomato BLTs. A fried green tomato BLT is just like it sounds, a BLT sandwich where the ripe red tomatoes slices are replaced with gried green tomato slices. These sandwiches take a bit more work to make than your regular BLT but it is well worth the effort! The crispy coated tart and tangy fried green tomatoes go really well together with the salty bacon and the fresh lettuce. Although a smear of mayonnaise is grat on these gried green tomato BLTs, I often loke to go with a tasty remoulade sauce instead.

Read the recipe »
reactions

Comments