Main menu

Pages

Duck Quesadillas with Chipotle Cherry Salsa and Goat Cheese

Duck Quesadillas with Chipotle Cherry Salsa and Goat Cheese

After enjoying the duck tacos with chipotle cherry salsa and goat cheesea few times last week, I wanted to try something a little different with the remaining leftovers. Right up there with my obsession with tacos is my obsession with quesadillas! I mean you really cannot go wrong with a tasty filling being held together with ooey gooey melted cheese being lovingly held together by lightly toasted and crispy golden brown tortillas! If there is one thing that I like more than straight up goat cheese it is melted goat cheese and I was just itching to use some in a quesadilla along with the chipotle pan seared duck breast and some of that tasty cherry salsa. When goat cheese melts, it does not really have the power to hold things together so I added some jack cheese to ensure that the filling was not going to spill out the sides while eating the quesadillas and you can't go wrong with two kinds of cheese! I often like to add something to quesadillas to help complement and contrast all of the melted cheesy goodness and this time I went with some sliced green onions and fresh cilantro. I served these duck quesadillas with cherry salsa and goat cheese with some extra cherry salsa and some sour cream for dipping.

Read the recipe »
reactions

Comments