Main menu

Pages

Blueberry Iced Green Tea

I ran out of blueberry lemonade sometime during the week and I was looking for something else that was nice and cool and refreshing. I still had some of blueberry syrup that I wanted to use and I had just the idea! Green tea is often my warm drink of choice but these days I have been thinking about an iced green tea and why not add blueberries to the mix? Although I usually prefer my iced tea to to be unsweetened the thought of a blueberry iced green tea was all that I needed to try it out. This iced teas is super easy to make; you simply need to boil some water, steep the green tea in it, mix in some more water and the blueberry syrup until it has the blueberry flavour and level of sweetness that you are looking for. After that you need to have some patience to wait while it chills out in the fridge but then you can throw some ice into it and enjoy! A small hit of lemon also works wonderfully to brighten things up.

Read the recipe »
reactions

Comments