Main menu

Pages

Chicken, Roasted Red Pepper and Goat Cheese Lasagna

Chicken, Roasted Red Pepper and Goat Cheese Lasagna

With all of the cold weather that we have been having, I have been craving some comfort food and one of my favourite comfort foods is lasagna. Although the classic tomato meat sauce lasagna is one of my staple recipes I often like to experiment with new flavours of lasagna and this weekend I tried a new one. I still have a ton of roasted red peppers in my freezer from fall and I have been dreaming up new ways of enjoying and a lasagna sounded like a great idea! While contemplating a lasagna with roasted red peppers I recalled the grilled goat cheese and roasted red pepper pesto sandwich that I had recently made and enjoyed so much. The sweet roasted red pepper and creamy and tangy goat cheese combination was amazing and I knew that I would once again have to pair them up in this lasagna.
Read the recipe »
reactions

Comments