Main menu

Pages

Cheesy Slow Cooker Bacon Ranch Potatoes

Cheesy Slow Cooker Bacon Ranch Potatoes
I am always on the lookout for easy side dishes and when I came across this one for slow cooker cheesy bacon ranch potatoes on damn delicious I knew that I had a winner! As soon as I see slow cooker in the name I pretty much know that it's going to be nice and easy and throw in the words potatoes, ranch, cheese and bacon and you definitely have my interest! I especially like the fact that these potatoes are made in the slow cooker because for large dinners, like Thanksgiving dinners, there tends to be a lot of things that need oven time so doing some in the slow cooker is perfect! These potatoes could not be easier to make, you simply dice the potatoes, toss the in a powdered ranch dressing mix, layer them into the slow cooker along with the cheese and bacon, cook all day and they are ready just in time for dinner! If you are looking for an easy side dish for dinner it's hard to beat these cheesy slow cooker bacon ranch potatoes!

Read the recipe »
reactions

Comments