Main menu

Pages

Berry Quinoa Breakfast Bowls

Berry Quinoa Breakfast Bowls – a healthy breakfast bowl packed with protein, antioxidants, vitamins, nutrients and fiber and a great way to get your daily intake of fruit. Make the quinoa ahead for a quick breakfast on the go!

A healthy breakfast bowl packed with protein, antioxidants, vitamins, nutrients and fiber. These are easy to make and a great way to get your daily intake of fruit. You can make the quinoa ahead and keep it refrigerated (or frozen) for when you're ready to eat for a quick breakfast on the go!

I'm on a breakfast bowl kick lately, usually I start my mornings with something savory but yesterday I was in the mood for something sweeter, so I made these instead. I cooked the quinoa in almond milk and cinnamon, then added some more warmed almond milk to my bowls when I was ready to eat. I topped mine with a touch of honey and hemp seeds but you can use pepitas, sunflower seeds or even nuts instead.


Click Here To See The Full Recipe...
reactions

Comments