Main menu

Pages

Orecchiette Pasta with Chicken Sausage and Broccoli

Orecchiette Pasta with Chicken Sausage and Broccoli – an easy kid-friendly dinner ready in less than 20 minutes!

The only way I can get Madison to eat broccoli is if I make pasta and broccoli, a dish my whole family loves. Some nights I add Italian chicken sausage and it's always a crowd pleaser, my husband even goes back for seconds. I cook the pasta and broccoli and the same time all in the same pot, and which creates a pesto-like broccoli sauce the kids can't pick out (trust me, it's so good!).

Orecchiette Pasta with Chicken Sausage and Broccoli – an easy kid-friendly dinner ready in less than 20 minutes!

But what I really love about this dish is that it's ready in less than 20 minutes, and leftovers make an easy lunch for Madison which I pack in her thermos. Win, win! I personally like to add some crushed red pepper flakes to my bowl, up to you! What's your go-to weeknight dinner the whole family enjoys?

Click Here To See The Full Recipe...
reactions

Comments