Main menu

Pages

One-Pot Chicken Fajita Pasta

One-Pot Chicken Fajita Pasta – an easy Mexican inspired pasta dish!

A Mexican-inspired pasta dish... Chicken fajitas meets pasta night! This easy chicken dinner is made in one pot, for an easy dinner ready in under 30 minutes!

One-Pot Chicken Fajita Pasta – an easy Mexican inspired pasta dish!

Chicken fajitas always reminds me of my husband, it's the first dish he ever cooked for me when we were dating and it's the only dish he orders if we go out for Mexican! So naturally a pasta dish, with chicken, peppers and spices was well received at home when I made this dish. Tommy had the idea to add avocado to the dish, because he loves guacamole with his fajitas and loved it!


This was inspired from my friend Amanda's recipe over at Kevin & Amanda which I adapted and changed slightly to make a little lighter. I loved how easy this was to make all in one pot, including the pasta!

Click Here To See The Full Recipe...
reactions

Comments