Main menu

Pages

Brussels Sprouts Carbonara –  a 15 minute meal that is delicious!

This dish combines a few of my favorite things – caramelized shredded brussels sprouts, pasta and pancetta in a delicious, creamy sauce that takes about 15 minutes to make.

I made this yesterday for lunch and Karina, my oldest daughter loved it. I didn't want to use white pasta, but I didn't think whole wheat pasta would be right here so I used a my favorite gluten-free fusilli from DeLallo which has the same taste as white pasta, with a perfect al dente texture. If you can't find it near you, you can order it here. You can also, of course use any pasta you wish.


This recipe serves six, but you can easily halve it to serve 3 if you don't want to make as much. Hope you enjoy! If you make this recipe, take a picture and share on Instagram with a hashtag #skinnytaste for a chance to get a regram!

Brussels Sprouts Carbonara –  a 15 minute meal that is delicious!

Click Here To See The Full Recipe...
reactions

Comments