Main menu

Pages

BBQ Chicken Salad – an easy end-of-summer salad!

Easy, delicious and less than 15 minutes to make – the perfect end-of-summer salad bowl!

Corn and tomatoes just couldn't be sweeter this time of the year so I'm taking advantage as much as I can before Autumn arrives. Add some grilled chicken, light Ranch dressing and Raspberry Chipotle Grilling Sauce and you have the perfect meal!


At least once a year I go out to the outlets in Riverhead, and the Harry & David store is one of my stops. I've been using some of their grilling sauces for years, so when they asked me to develop a few recipes for their website, it was a no-brainer.

BBQ Chicken Salad – an easy end-of-summer salad!

You can visit their website for the other two recipes, one is this super easy recipe for Baked Jerk Chicken Wing Drummettes, perfect for football season!


The other is this easy Slow Cooker Oregon Trail Pulled Pork which I served on a whole wheat bun, yum!


Click Here To See The Full Recipe...
reactions

Comments