Main menu

Pages

Avocado BLT Pasta Salad
I can't believe that summer is going by so quickly! This weekend is the last long weekend of the summer and it's a great opportunity to get outdoors and enjoy the warm weather while it lasts! If you are planning on having a picnic, throwing a party of having a get together do I ever have a tasty dish for you, an avocado BLT pasta salad! This pasta salad is inspired by the BLT, a bacon, lettuce and tomato sandwich, which only gets better with avocado so this pasta salad contains all of those ingredients along with pasta. Instead of going with regular lettuce I decided to go with baby spinach but otherwise the ingredients are the standard bacon, tomato and avocado. I don't think that you can ever have too much avocado so I went with my favourite creamy guacamole dressing which is a guacamole themed dressing with buttermilk that is so creamy and good! No matter what you're doing this weekend, this quick and easy avocado BLT pasta salad would be a perfect addition to your day!

Read the recipe »
reactions

Comments