Main menu

Pages

Summer Salads eCookbook
I am very pleased to announce the release of my latest eCookbook: Summer Salads!

Salads truly are amazing! I like a lot of different kinds of foods but the one thing that I probably eat the most is salads whether as a side dish for a larger meal or as a meal by themselves. Salads are very versatile, they can be lettuce based, potato based, pasta based, grain based, meat based, etc., they can be served as either a side dish or a main course and they can be as simple or complex as you want. I especially enjoy salads during the summer when there is plenty of fresh vegetables, fruits and berries around and very often after a long hot day a salad makes for a perfect light meal! In addition to tasty ingredients most great salads have a dressing and I see the dressing as a way to turn a great salad into a truly amazing salad! I spend many an hour during the sumer dreaming up tasty new salads and this book contains a few of my favourites along with plenty of tasty dressings and extras to go with them.

It seems that you enjoy salads as well as they are some of the most popular recipes on Closet Cooking so I decided to create a cookbook with them. The Summer Salads cookbook contains 25 salad recipes including some of your favourite salads from Closet Cooking, some of my favourite salads and a few completely new ones along with plenty tasty dressing recipes, recipes for grilled meats and even more! (The Summer Salads cookbook is in a format that can be viewed on any computer, smart phone or tablet and the recipes can easily be printed.)

Read the recipe »
reactions

Comments