Main menu

Pages

Quick Spiralized Zucchini and Grape Tomatoes

Quick Spiralized Zucchini (Zoodles) and Grape Tomatoes


I think it was on an episode of MasterChef Junior that I heard the quote "what grows together, goes together" which makes so much sense. Zucchini, tomatoes and basil are just made for each other, you can serve as a side dish, as suggested, or even as a main dish topped with some grilled shrimp or chicken.



Since grape tomatoes and zucchini are in season, I thought it would be a good time to revive this recipe from the archives.

I've been using the thicker blade on my Paderno Spiral Vegetable Slicer to make my zoodles (zucchini noodles). I like the larger noodle because it has more of bite and I'm careful not to overcook them so they don't get soggy. Under two minutes is all they need, then I quickly remove them from the hot skillet or they will keep cooking.


Quick Spiralized Zucchini (Zoodles) and Grape Tomatoes

Click Here To See The Full Recipe...
reactions

Comments