Main menu

Pages

Low Fat Chocolate Chip Zucchini Bread

Low Fat Chocolate Chip Zucchini Bread – this super moist bread is loaded with chocolate chips, made with whole wheat flour and mostly apple sauce in place of butter.

A super moist zucchini bread loaded with chocolate chips in every bite. Made with a whole wheat flour blend and lots of apple sauce in place of butter for results that are moist and delicious.

I have so much zucchini I don't know what to do with it, then I was reading some comments on this older recipe and remembered how much we all loved this so I remade it and updated the photos. Madison was one when I first played around with this and loved it then, bit I wasn't sure how she would feel seeing small green specs (she doesn't like zucchini) in her bread now that she's five, but she loved it! Give this a try, I'm sure you'll agree, and bonus, a perfect way to get your kids to eat zucchini. And yes, you can also make these as muffins although the cooking time will be less.

Low Fat Chocolate Chip Zucchini Bread – this super moist bread is loaded with chocolate chips, made with whole wheat flour and mostly apple sauce in place of butter.

Click Here To See The Full Recipe...
reactions

Comments