Main menu

Pages

Grilled Chicken Souvlaki Salad with Creamy Feta and Dill Dressing

Grilled Chicken Souvlaki Salad with Creamy Feta and Dill Dressing
Not too long ago I was making one of my favourite summer salads, this grilled chicken souvlaki salad, and I figured that I would take the opportunity to update the photos for the recipe which I originally posted back in 2012! It's really hard to beat a salad with grilled meat for a nice, tasty and light summer meal, especially when that grilled meat is chicken souvlaki with its summery lemon, garlic and oregano flavours! This salad is super easy to make where you just need to marinate the chicken in it's simple marinade, skewer it up, grill it, serve it over a tasty greek style salad and top it all off with a tasty dressing! For the dressing I sometimes go with a tzatziki sauce but more often these days I have been enjoying a creamy feta and dill dressing which is just perfect for this salad! Everything in this salad works so well together from the juicy tomatoes to the crunchy cucumbers, salty olives, tangy onions, creamy dressing and of course the grilled chicken souvlaki! If you are looking for a nice, light and tasty meal this summer, look no further than this grilled chicken souvlaki salad with creamy feta and dill dressing!

Read the recipe »
reactions

Comments