Main menu

Pages

Sausage Stuffed Zucchini Boats

Sausage Stuffed Zucchini Boats – my favorite LOW-CARB summer recipe!

Summer zucchini hollowed out and stuffed with lean Italian chicken sausage, then topped with marinara sauce and mozzarella cheese. You guys are going to love these!

With zucchini season in full bloom, I thought I would revive these low-carb favorites from the archives because they are one of my absolute summer favorites!

One boat fills me up, but you can enjoy two and still keep it at around 300 calories. I love Polly-O part-skim mozzarella because it melts beautifully as you can see in the photo. I'm pretty picky about my Italian sausage, but I love al fresco's sweet Italian chicken sausage, you forget it's chicken while you eat it and it's 75% less fat that pork sausage, and it's gluten-free. Hope you enjoy.

Sausage Stuffed Zucchini Boats – my favorite LOW-CARB summer recipe!

Click Here To See The Full Recipe...
reactions

Comments