Main menu

Pages

Overnight Oats with Figs and Honey

Overnight Oats with Figs and Honey – EASY, no cooking required!

Overnight oats are simple to make, because there's no cooking required! I soak the oats a few hours or overnight in milk (any kind will work) along with chia seeds, then top with my favorite toppings. Often I sweeten the oats with stevia, but today I opted for a little raw local honey.

It's the start of fig season! Last week I attended an event for California Figs and brought home some beauties so I've been eating them all week. They are great as is, on toast with almond butter, but I also love them over a bowl of oats. This breakfast is healthy and full of fiber which will keep you full for hours. You may also like Overnight Oats with Blueberries and Bananas.


Click Here To See The Full Recipe...
reactions

Comments