Main menu

Pages

Lemon and Ginger Ice Pops – keep cool this summer with these mouth-puckering pops!

Keep cool this summer with these mouth-puckering pops! If you love contrasting sensations of sour, sweet and spicy, you'll love these ice pops. My five year old is a lemon lover and she really enjoyed them, but found the ginger a little too spicy for her palette so next time I make them I may do half without, but my husband loved these and asked me to make them again.


These are slightly adapted from the Ice Pops! Cookbook, lots of fun ideas for the summer in this book. I followed the recipe exact but cut back on the sugar a little. You could honestly sweeten them with whatever you normally use, a blend of sugar and stevia would work too.

To make these pops I used my freezer pop maker from Progressive, it's my favorite but any freezer pop maker will work. Hope you enjoy and keep cool!

Lemon and Ginger Ice Pops – the perfect combination of sour, sweet and spicy!

Click Here To See The Full Recipe...
reactions

Comments