Main menu

Pages

Grilled Coconut and Pineapple Sweet Chili Shrimp

Grilled Coconut and Pineapple Sweet Chili Shrimp
I have been seeing something called "banging shrimp" or "bang-bang shrimp" on pinterest which is essentially grilled shrimp coated in a mixture of sweet chili sauce and mayonnaise and it looked so good that I pinned it to try later. As I was thinking about making it I had an idea, why not swap out the mayonnaise for coconut cream which would be just as creamy as the mayo and add a tropical vibe to the shrimp! With the tropical theme going I could not resist adding some pineapple to the mix, since they go so well together, and I did so by making a pineapple sweet chili sauce. So the final recipe ended up being grilled shrimp coated in a mixture of coconut cream and pineapple sweet chili sauce and it is absolutely divine! Coconut and pineapple is an amazing flavour combo and it goes so well with grilled shrimp! Seriously, I gobbled up an entire batch and had to make a second one to photograph!

Read the recipe »
reactions

Comments