Main menu

Pages

Skirt Steak, Baby Bok Choy and Zucchini Stir-Fry

Skirt Steak, Baby Bok Choy and Zucchini Stir-Fry – a quick, low-carb one-pot dinner!

This quick stir-fry has some of my favorite foods; skirt steak, baby bok choy and zucchini plus carrots, scallions, garlic and ginger finished with a delicious sauce that has the perfect balance of savory, sweet, sour and spicy.

I wanted to make this a quick one-pot meal, so I loaded this up the veggies and skipped the rice. I adapted this from Jackie Ourman's recipe with some changes. I reduced the oil, added more veggies and changed the sauce because I wanted that salty, sweet, sour and spicy flavor combination. To do that I cut back on the ponzu, (I used Eden) which was pretty vinegary, and added soy sauce and oyster sauce for sweetness. If you don't have oyster sauce you can substitute it with more soy sauce and some honey or sugar. To give it some heat, I used chili sesame oil which gives it great flavor. If you don't have that you can use regular sesame oil and add some red chili flakes to the stir-fry. SInce it was just me and my husband eating, I made this for two, but you can easily double this for 4!

Skirt Steak, Baby Bok Choy and Zucchini Stir-Fry – a quick, low-carb one-pot dinner!

Click Here To See The Full Recipe...
reactions

Comments