Main menu

Pages

Quesadilla Huevos Rancheros

Quesadilla Huevos Rancheros
I've been a little obsessed with quesadillas lately and my most recent whim was to try huevos rancheros, a Mexican style breakfast with tortillas, eggs, refried beans and salsa ranchera, quesadilla style; I mean everything is better with melted cheese! These quesadilla huevos rancheros could not be easier to make, you simply place the cheese, refried beans and salsa ranchera between two tortillas and cook until the tortillas and nice and toasted and golden brown and the cheese has melted before topping with fried eggs! I like to serve quesadillas garnished with extras and for these I added some extra salsa, sour cream, queso fresco, avocado and cilantro making them one tasty and satisfying breakfast!

Read the recipe »
reactions

Comments