Main menu

Pages

Guacamole

Happy Cinco de Mayo!

For Cinco de mayo I had to make a batch of one of my favourite Mexican dishes, guacamole, and I figured that I would take the opportunity to update the photos for this recipe! At it's base guacamole is mashed avocados and from there you can start adding more ingredients like lime juice and salt. The lime juice adds a brightness to guacamole and helps prevent the avocados from turning brown and the salt balances the sourness of the lime juice. For the remaining ingredients I like to keep my guacamole nice and fresh and simple by using tomatoes, onions, jalapeno peppers and cilantro. Guacamole is very versatile in that it can be enjoyed by itself for dipping or as an ingredient in many different recipes! (Take a look below for some ideas!) No matter how you make it or how you serve it, this guacamole is sure to please!

Read the recipe »
reactions

Comments